Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twilight Flowers Offer For Valentines


Can you believe it is February already? Time sure does go by fast. I was driving to pick the kids up from school yesterday and heard an advertisement on the radio about Valentine's Day. I almost went into a panic when I realized I only had 4 days to get a few gifts. I always buy flowers for my Mom and two daughters. I equal it out with the boys on another holiday - they really don't want flowers or chocolate.

In my desperation I got online to search for somewhere to get flowers quickly. I was thrilled when I found 1800flowers. Not only did they have a huge selection of flowers, chocolates, and bears, but they had a Twilight Valentines Day Flower offer. Twilight is my daughters all time favorite movie. They had two different packages, so I chose the one that fit my budget.

From now on I will go to 1800flowers.com for all my flower needs; celebration, congratulations, sympathy, and just because. They ship for free so no matter where I want the flowers sent, I don't have extra costs from shipping. Even MSNBC has credited 1800flowers for their great pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment