Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Gift Basket

When I first met my husband it was a tradition to go to his family's home town every Thanksgiving. Well, as time went by and we had our own family, we created our own traditions and the Thanksgiving tradition of old clashed with the new.

This always made me worry that those family members we would no longer spend the holiday with would feel a little neglected. Until last year when I discovered 1800flowers gift baskets. It was a perfect way to say we were there in our hearts even though it was impossible to be together physically.

1800 Flowers made it so easy - just go online and choose from hundreds of gift baskets and they do all the rest. The basket was delivered the same day I ordered and it was beautiful! Sending a gift basket to the family back home on Thanksgiving is now part of our family's new Thanksgiving tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment